Graham’s The Family Dairy announce search for a new Milk Ambassador in support of their customers as lockdown eases
Today, 15 July 2020, Graham’s The Family Dairy announce their search for a new Milk Ambassador to mark the indoor opening of pubs, restaurants, and cafés across Scotland after nearly four months of lockdown closure.
Local coffee shops, family run restaurants and local pubs need their customers now more than ever, so Graham’s is encouraging people to nominate their favourite business owner, barista or a star employee who ‘mocha’ difference to their local dining or takeout experience.
The idea behind a new Scottish Milk Ambassador is to encourage people to visit and support local business as they reopen their doors to welcome valued customers back inside. The customer experience may be a little different to pre lockdown due to strict social distancing measures, but the hospitality is sure to be brew-ti-ful!
Should your talented barista be celebrated for their inspired latte art? Does your favourite brunch hangout offer the friendliest of service and smoothest milky lattes this side of Rome? Then why not nominate them (or of course yourself) and the local business to be in for a chance to win.
The standout applicant will demonstrate a love of the white stuff, knowledge of hidden depths of flavour and texture across milk ranges, as well as share the Graham Family’s passion for dairy.
All businesses nominated will be promoted via Graham’s social channels, and the winner will be crowned Graham’s Milk Ambassador and their business will receive free milk for up to a year*!
Robert Graham Snr, Chairman, Graham’s The Family Dairy said: “The past few months have been incredibly tough, particularly for restaurants and cafés, as most of them are small, family run operations. We are now delighted to welcome everyone back and have not only created the opportunity to win a significant milk contract, but the new Graham’s Milk Ambassador will work closely with us to inspire others about the wonderful health, taste and quality credentials that only milk has to offer.
I really admire all those business owners and employees who like us, had to diversify their business model at pace. Close to home, we have supported one of our own local coffee shops, Ciao in Bridge of Allan. As soon as lockdown kicked in, Marco and his family created a full take out/delivery menu and we have been fortunate to have continued to enjoy their hospitality and fantastic take away hot drinks and snacks daily. We look forward to seeing Ciao, as well as all other local businesses across our country thriving again over the coming months.”
For a chance to be crowned Graham’s Milk Ambassador, please share a latte art or another creative milky inspired image or video across social channels using #MyGrahamsMoment, as well getting in touch with us via PR@grahamsfamilydairy.com outlining in 50 words or less why you or your nominee should be Graham’s Milk Ambassador.
For more information, please contact Ailsa Herd, Grahams The Family Dairy on T: 07827 816 722, E: Ailsa.Herd@grahamsfamilydairy.com
Milk Ambassador T&Cs
Graham’s The Family Dairy produce and award winning home-grown range of the highest quality food and drink.
The standout applicant will demonstrate a love of the white stuff, knowledge of hidden depths of flavour and texture across our milk ranges, as well as share the Graham Family’s passion for dairy. Like coffee, milk has its own distinct flavour wheel. The flavours of a brewed espresso can be elevated through frothed milk, highlighting the tasting notes of the coffee’s origin and taking your flat white to another level.
Current milk ranges include Graham’s Gold, Graham’s Organic and core, which is collected from 100 specially selected farming partners across Scotland who follow Graham’s key values of farming, family, heritage, quality, provenance and taste.
The winning application to become Graham’s Milk Ambassador will be chosen by the Graham family, based on the quality of the application and how the nominee fits with their key values.
How to enter
- For a chance to be crowned Graham’s Milk Ambassador:
- please share a latte art or another creative milky inspired image or video across social channels using #MyGrahamsMoment tagging in the nominee/local business
- email PR@grahamsfamilydairy.com outlining in 50 words or less why you or the nominee should be Graham’s Milk Ambassador
- The winner will be contacted on or before 14 August 2020 and announced via Graham’s social media channels.
- The winner of the competition will be announced Graham’s Milk Ambassador for the duration of one year
- There is huge opportunity for this role, so a full overview of all the ideas and scope to be discussed with the winner.
- The potential to be an advocate for milk and dairy is extensive, including creating interesting and informative content alongside Graham’s marketing team on a regular basis (each quarter).
- The Milk Ambassador (personally as well as the business) to be promoted via Grahams marketing, social and PR team over this period
The Milk Contract
- This is an unpaid role; however the Milk Ambassador will receive complimentary Graham’s milk for their business up to the amount of £5,000