Graham’s Marketing Director scoops top accolade.
Graham’s Marketing Director scoops top accolade. Graham’s The Family Dairy last night celebrated as Carol Graham, Marketing Director, was awarded the highly coveted Marketing Star of the Year Award at the esteemed Marketing Society Star Awards.
Held at Edinburgh’s Corn Exchange, the Star Awards celebrate innovation, leadership and drive and recognise the work that achieves results and makes a real difference, both within the industry and beyond. Carol scooped the top prize from an extremely strong shortlist including marketing leaders from The Scottish Government, Tennent’s, Whyte and Mackay and The Famous Grouse.
Carol Graham, Marketing Director at Graham’s The Family Dairy said:
“It is an honour to be awarded Marketing Star of the Year, I’m incredibly proud to be recognised in this way. My family were all at the event to support me last night and it was wonderful to celebrate together. Graham’s is a genuine family business with a wonderful story to tell, and it’s one that we’ve worked hard to bring to life through our branding, advertising, digital channels and PR to great effect. It’s been an exciting time for the business and this award is, without a doubt, a true highlight of the year.”
Since joining the family business in 1996, Carol has been responsible for driving the branding and marketing behind the company’s growing range of farm fresh produce, including a six-figure advertising and marketing campaign for their celebrated ice cream range, which captured the nostalgia of the brand and product. Her key achievements to date include overseeing the dairy’s rebrand in 2006, resulting in a 25% increase in business during its first year; securing significant new listings across the UK; and this year taking home Brand Success of the Year at the prestigious Scotland Food and Drink Awards.
Based in the heart of Scotland since 1939, Graham’s was last year crowned number 1 Scottish dairy brand and number 3 Scottish brand overall in the Kantar WorldPanel Research. 2015 was a successful and busy year for the brand with new product launches, a rise in both sales (£86.5m) and pre-tax profit (£1.6m), and over half the population buying Graham’s products. Graham’s has recently expanded their range into quark, cottage cheese and soured cream.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Stevenson at Wire Media: firstname.lastname@example.org 0141 648 9615/07803 970 106
Notes to the Editor
About Graham’s The Family Dairy
- From their family farm in the heart of Scotland, the award-winning business has grown through three generations of dairy farmers to become one of Scotland’s greatest food and drink successes, since setting up in Bridge of Allan in 1939.
- Graham’s The Family Dairy is Scotland’s largest independent dairy producing an award winning range of milk, butter, cream, ice cream and cheese as well as Graham’s Gold Jersey range.
- Graham’s products are available the length and breadth of the country via more than 6,000 customers from independent retailers to hotels and restaurants as well as all the major supermarkets in Scotland, and some south of the border.
- Graham’s was named number 1 dairy brand in Scotland and number 3 Scottish brand overall in the Kantar WorldView Panel Research in 2015.
- The dairy works with 100 farming partners across Scotland.
Simply enter your email address below: