For the mash topping:
- 1.3kg floury potatoes, peeled
- 250g Graham's Natural Quark
For the filling
- 350g raw peeled tiger prawns (thawed)
- 450g skinned fresh cod or haddock or pollack Fillet (or a mixture)
- 450g skinned smoked haddock or cod fillet
- 500g Graham's Natural Quark
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tbsps (30ml) cornflour
- 4 tbsps (60ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsps (30ml) chopped fresh chives Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Pre-heat the oven to 160°F fan/180°C/gas mark 4.
Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, then drain well and mash, keep warm.
Meanwhile, cut the fish into bite-sized chunks and mix with the prawns. Tip into a large pie dish and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Whisk the Quark with the milk, cornflour, parsley and chives in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in the fish and tip into a pie dish.
Beat the Quark into the warm mash and season to taste. Spoon the mash in blobs over the fish mixture, then use a fork to join them together making sure it is sealed all the way round the dish to prevent the sauce leaking out as it cooks. Set the dish on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30-40 mins or until the potato is golden brown and the fish cooked.
If it fails to brown enough, finish it off under a medium grill. Serve immediately.