- 50g Grahams unsalted butter
- 100g chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 100g chopped portobello mushrooms
- 50g oyster mushrooms
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 125ml Graham's double cream
- 125ml Graham's whole milk
- Salt and pepper to season
Melt butter in a large saucepan over a medium to high heat.
Slice and add the mushrooms and shallots. Cook for 5 mins or until soft.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually stir in vegetable stock.
Stir for 5 minutes, or until thick.
Stir in cream and milk.
Season with salt and pepper.