Quark Quiche Lorraine
Great enjoyed hot or cold, this quiche recipe is sure to be loved by all the family.
Hearty and warming for a cold winter’s afternoon.
1. Preheat the grill to a high setting. In an oven proof frying pan heat a little oil.
2. In a bowl whisk together the quark, cheese, eggs, Lea and Perrins, salt and pepper. Finely slice the spring onions and stir in.
3. In the hot pan, add the bread and toast on one side until golden brown. Flip over the slices then spread a small amount of the mustard over each toasted side.
4. Spoon the cheese mixture on top, and repeat on the other three.
5. Place in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is beginning to colour and bubbling away nicely. Serve immediately.
4 slices of bread
100g Extra Mature Cheddar, finely grated
1 tablespoon of natural Quark
½ tsp Lea and Perrins
Salt and pepper
2 spring onions
1 tsp Dijon mustard