Maintenance Engineer – Bridge of Allan
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineer to join our existing team at our site in Bridge of Allan. You will be entrusted with a high degree of independence and have a genuine opportunity to make a meaningful impact towards our ever-growing business. This is a full-time permanent position.
Main Responsibilities include: –
- React to equipment breakdowns taking a lead in fault identification and resolution.
- Play a key role in developing processes and equipment to maximise both quality and productivity.
- Liaison between production and engineering departments to ensure availability of machines and agreeing priorities.
- Play a key role in identifying deficiencies in the current machines and proposing solutions to address these.
Key Skills & Qualifications: –
- Engineering qualification Degree or equivalent (HNC, HND).
- City & Guilds 18th
- An understanding of mechanical and pneumatic systems and how they interact with electrical systems.
- Able to work under time pressure without compromising health & safety regulations/procedures.
- Logical thought process and problem-solving ability.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of team.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.