Brand and Digital Marketing Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital and Brand Marketing Executive to join Scotland’s No 1 chosen food and drink brand, Graham’s the Family Dairy, based in Bridge of Allan. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving high performing digital campaigns and consumer journeys for the entire product range.
- Devise in-depth, actionable, and measurable digital marketing strategies to enhance visibility & awareness of the entire product range, grow online audiences, drive website traffic and optimise audience engagement.
- Plan and execute web, email, social media (paid and organic), PPC and display advertising campaigns for the Graham’s product range.
- Maintain and grow our social media presence, driving awareness, communicating effectively with the right tone of voice to our online community and inspire and encourage brand advocacy.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Own the brand social platforms, define a differentiating approach for each channel, collect or produce assets to implement an engaging social calendar.
- Contribute and aid the wider marketing team on objectives such as photo/video shoots, live events, exhibitions, PR activities etc..
- Suited to a recent digital marketing graduate that has a flair for all things digital.
- Experience of scheduling managing social media across all of the platforms as well as managing WordPress website CMS.
- Inquisitive and motivated to work on your own as well as in collaboration with wider commercial team members.
£23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Free on-site parking
- Gym membership
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bridge of Allan: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.