- 500ml tub Graham's Toffee Caramel Ice Cream
For the chocolate sauce:
- 75g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids)
- 40g Graham’s unsalted butter
- 185ml Graham’s double cream
- 1.5 tbsp. caster sugar
For the sticky cinnamon bananas:
- 2 medium bananas
- 20g Graham’s unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. golden syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
For the topping:
- 2 tbsp. toasted flaked almonds (or flaked / sliced nuts of your choice)
Melt the butter over a medium heat, add the golden syrup and ground cinnamon. Stir until well combined and the mixture is starting to bubble. Lay the banana slices in the hot mixture and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until deep golden brown and crispy on the edges. Remove slices from pan, lay them on some greaseproof paper to cool.
Heat butter, double cream and sugar in a pan on medium heat then stir into the melted chocolate until smooth.
Choose your sundae glasses/bowls and add a spoonful of chocolate sauce to the bottom of each one. Add two generous scoops of toffee caramel ice cream, top with more chocolate sauce, lots of sticky banana slices and sprinkle with the toasted flaked almonds – delicious!