- 2 tbsps (30ml) olive oil
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 175g baby corn, sliced
- 2.5cm piece root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 100g mangetout, shredded
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 350g cooked tiger prawns
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 250g tub of Graham's Natural Quark
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Once you have all the ingredients chopped ready to go, heat a large non-stick wok or frying pan and add the oil.
When it is hot, add the pepper and corn and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add the ginger, garlic, chilli, onions and mangetout and stir fry for 1 minute.
Mix the lime zest and juice into a paste with the cornflour and fish sauce, then add to the pan with the prawns and sugar.
Stir well and continue cooking until the prawns are hot. Stir in the Quark and the coriander, and gently heat until hot. Serve with basmati rice.