- 500ml tub Graham's Toffee Caramel Ice Cream
- 75g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids)
- 40g Graham’s unsalted butter
- 185ml Graham’s double cream
- 1.5 tbsp. caster sugar
- Sticky Cinnamon Bananas
- 2 medium bananas
- 20g Graham’s unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. golden syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. toasted flaked almonds (or flaked / sliced nuts of your choice)
Melt the butter over a medium heat and add in the golden syrup and ground cinnamon.
Stir until until the mixture starts to bubble then lay the banana slices in the hot mixture and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Remove slices from pan and lay them on some greaseproof paper to cool.
Heat butter, double cream and sugar in a pan on medium heat then stir into the melted chocolate until smooth.
Choose your sundae glasses/bowls and add a spoonful of chocolate sauce to the bottom of each one. Add two generous scoops of Graham's toffee caramel ice cream, top with more chocolate sauce, lots of sticky banana slices and sprinkle with the toasted flaked almonds – delicious!