Graham’s the Family Dairy is an award-winning Scottish institution in the truest sense of the word, with a heritage stretching back 80 years and one of the country’s most identifiable and trusted brand names. We’ve been dairy farming for 3 generations, so it really is in our blood.
We’re now continuing our story by investing in vehicle tracking and camera equipment across our owned fleet, and have a 6 week fixed term opportunity at £400 per day, 2pm – 10pm for an Auto Electrician.
You will be responsible for the installation of a variety of technologies to our fleet of over 110 units, including HGVs ranging from 7.5T to 26T, artics, trailers, tankers and Transits across five main depots in central and northern Scotland. The hardware installation consists of a mix of the following:
• Dash-mounted dual facing camera (combined tracker, tacho data sender and CCTV)
• Externally mounted reversing camera
• In-cab reversing monitors
• Reconnecting existing tachographs to new system
• Removal of old TomTom tracker boxes if fitted
The main hardware is supplied by Samsara and MotorMax, which is mostly plug and play.
You will be required to travel to our depots for installation at the below sites (estimated percentage of fleet shown in brackets):
• Bridge of Allan (50%)
• Glasgow (27%)
• Inverkeithing (8%)
• Kintore (8%)
• Nairn (7%)
Due to the 24/7 nature of our business, access to most vehicles will be limited to between the hours of 2pm to 10pm for installation so these will be your expected working hours.
• Qualification in automotive electrical engineering
• Prior experience working on a range of HGVs, tankers and LCVs
• Holder of a valid UK driver licence