- 1/3 cup granola (homemade recipe below)
- 100g Graham’s Vanilla Quark
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (traditionally, raspberries but we used mixed)
- Yoghurt to top (Graham’s low fat raspberry yogurt)
- 1 tbsp honey/ maple syrup
To make the granola, you will need:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp flaked almonds
Leave the berries to defrost for 10 mins or so before stirring in the honey/ maple syrup.
Add the granola to a jar/ glass. Top with the Vanilla Quark followed by the berry mixture.
Add a spoonful of yogurt. Top with any leftover berries and sprinkle of granola.
To make the granola:
Heat oven to 150 C. Add the wet ingredients to a bowl, stirring together until combined. Mix in the oats, seeds and nuts.
Prepare a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Spread the granola out into a thin layer and bake in the oven for 30 mins, stirring halfway through. Leave to cool for an hour before pouring into an airtight container.
*Recipe and photo by fresheather. fresheatherblog.com